- Primera Announces LX610 Color Label Printer with Built-in Digital Die Cutting
7 February 2020
- Primera Introduces Mac and iOS Solutions for its Impressa IP60 Photo Printer
22 July 2019
- Pigment Ink Now Shipping for Primera’s LX910 Color Label Printer
16 October 2018
- Primera Introduces LX910 Color Label Printer
23 May 2018
- Primera Introduces LX1000 Color Label Printer
5 April 2017
- Primera Introduces Bravo 4200-Series Disc Publishers
31 October 2016
- Primera Introduces LX500 Color Label Printer
4 May 2016
Primera Introduces Mac and iOS Solutions for its Impressa IP60 Photo Printer
Published 22 July 2019
Primera® Introduces Mac® and iOS Solutions for its Impressa® IP60 Photo Printer
Mac and iOS users can now enjoy the many benefits of Primera’s groundbreaking professional photo printer.
PLYMOUTH, MN, USA (July 16, 2019) – Primera Technology, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of digital color label printers, today announced that it has released two significant enhancements for its popular Impressa IP60 Photo Printer:
- MacOS® Printer Driver. IP60 now supports MacOS 10.9 or higher. The printer driver is available online at no cost to Primera’s IP60 customers.
- PTLink™ WPS Wireless Print Server. PTLink WPS attaches to IP60 via USB 2.0. It allows users of iPad® or iPhone® to wirelessly send files directly to the printer. PTLink supports both Ad-Hoc (Hotspot) and Infrastructure (on-site Wi-Fi) modes. A popular application for PTLink will be printing photos on IP60 from iPad-based photo booths.
“Mac and iOS users are extremely important to us,” said Mark D. Strobel, Primera’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “We are pleased to now be able to support them when they need to print fast, high-quality photos on their IP60 Photo Printers, whether for events, for work or school, or even for personal digital photo printing at home.”
Impressa IP60 is an inkjet-based professional photo printer designed specifically for event photography, photo booths, amusement parks and a wide range of other applications where the fastest printing times and highest-quality photos are required. A typical 4×6 photo prints on IP60 in just 7-8 seconds. Print resolution is up to 1200 x 4800 dpi. Most other event printers are 300 x 300 or 300 x 600 dpi.
IP60 also prints onto the widest range of substrates compared to other similar printers, including gloss and luster RC photo paper in two weights each, repositionable photo stickers, photo magnet paper, postcards, metallic paper and much more. The printer’s weight of just 8 lbs. (3.6 kg) is best in class, with other similar printers weighing in at 25 to 52 lbs. (11kg to 24kg). This makes it easy to transport IP60 from one venue to the next.
Price and Availability
The MacOS printer driver is available now. Download it free at http://www.primera.com/ip60downloads
PTLink is also available now. It is priced at $189.99 (MSRP in USA). In the USA, orders may be placed factory direct at www.primera.com. Also in the USA or internationally, orders may be placed through Primera’s Authorized Resellers. For the reseller nearest you, contact email@example.com, chat live online at www.primera.com or call +1-763-475-6676.
About Primera Technology
Headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota, Primera Technology, Inc. is one of the world’s leading specialty printer manufacturers. Its products are sold factory-direct and through Primera Authorized Resellers and Distributors in more than 200 countries and territories.
In USA and Latin America, contact Primera Technology, Inc. at +1-763-475-6676, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit online at www.primera.com.
In Canada, contact Total Solutions, Inc. at 1-888-878-4765, by email at email@example.com or online at www.primerastore.ca.
For Europe, Middle East and Africa, contact Mike Weidt, Primera Technology, Inc.’s Business Development Manager at +1-763-475-6676 ext. 219 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Asia Pacific, contact Primera Asia Pacific in Australia by phone at +61 3 9798 8720, by email at email@example.com or online at www.primera-ap.com.
Notes to Editors: Primera is a registered trademark and PTLink is a trademark of Primera Technology, Inc. Mac, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective companies.